Monitor Audio – CPC120 In-Ceiling Speaker (Satin White)
The Monitor Audio CPC120 is a high-quality loudspeaker with a precision-engineered micro-design that delivers exceptional sound performance from a standard halogen down-lighter hole. With a diameter of only 80 mm, this innovative speaker is a perfect fit for any space. Customize the CPC120 to your liking with three grille bezel options. Experience outstanding sound quality like never before with the Monitor Audio CPC120.
£155.00 inc VAT
EAN / Barcode: 05060028979400
Need an Installer?
Fill out our enquiry form and we’ll put you in contact with a trusted installer in your area.
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
At only 80 mm (31/8 inches) diameter, Monitor Audio’s CPC120 is a loudspeaker that offers extraordinary sound quality for a truly innovative application. Its precision engineered micro-design allows it to offer a surprisingly coherent and detailed performance from a standard halogen down-lighter hole. The CPC120 can be specified with three different grille bezel options.
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz – 20 KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 85 dB
- Maximum SPL: 101.9 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 20 W. 50 W (using crossover)
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 5 – 20 W. 5 – 50 W (using crossover)
- Drive Unit Complement: 2″ Full range micro-driver
- Overall Diameter (Including Grille): 80 mm (31/8“)
- Overall Depth: 96 mm (33/4“)
- Cut-Out Hole Diameter: 65 mm (21/2“)
- Mounting Depth: 91.5 mm (35/8“)
- Fixing Type: 2 x Spring clip fixings
- Connection: Gold plated “push” type terminals
Manuals & Datasheets
In-Ceiling Speaker | Installation Guide
Physical and Performance Attributes