TP-Link TL-WPA7517 AV1000 Gigabit Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit
Extend AC1200 Wi-Fi to Every Room Using Existing Electrical System
- Homeplug AV2 standard compliant – Provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters
- Dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi – AC1200 dual band Wi-Fi (867Mbps on 5GHz & 300Mbps on 2.4GHz) allows streaming, gaming, emailing, browsing and posting on your wireless devices, throughout your home
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync – Simply copy your router‘s Wi-Fi settings and apply any changes across the secure powerline network with Wi-Fi Clone and Wi-Fi Move
- Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provide reliable high-speed wired connections for game consoles, smart TVs, and NAS
- Plug, Pair and Play – Quickly set up a secured Powerline network
- TP-Link OneMesh™ – Works with your TP-Link OneMesh™ router to form a unified mesh network for seamless streaming while moving around your home
Extend Wired and Wireless Network Using Electrical System
TL-WPA7517 KIT transforms your home’s existing electrical circuit into a Gigabit network, and brings wired and wireless network to anywhere there is a power outlet.
- No need for drilling or wire installation
- Network passes through walls and floors
- Expand coverage by adding more extenders
- Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more and be connected to the same electrical circuit
HomePlug AV2 1000Mbps
AC1200 Dual Band Wi-Fi
AV1000 Speeds and 300 Meters Range
Using advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-WPA7517 KIT ensures stable and high-speed Wi-Fi and wired connection, providing data transmissions of up to 1000 Mbps* over the electrical wiring for ranges up to 300 meters. Stream in HD, game online and download large files without interruption thanks to reliable powerline links.
AC1200 Wi-Fi for an Advanced Online Experience
With the 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology, the TL-WPA7517 operates a dual band Wi-Finetwork (simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz) with more bandwidth and less interference, maximizing the performance of your powerline network.
One Tap for a Unified Network
One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration
Instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup.
Automatically applies any setting changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will synchronize to the new extender instantly.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
- Connect the TL-PA7017 to your router.
- Plug the TL-WPA7517 into a wall socket in the room you need network.
- Let’s enjoy the wired or wireless internet service.
Tip: Press the “Pair” button on each adapter to create a more secure network.
Gigabit Ethernet for Fast Wired Connections
One Gigabit Ethernet port provides reliable high-speed wired connection for a bandwidth intensive device, such as game consoles, smart TVs, STB and more, or connects multiple devices by adding a switch. Two Ethernet cables are included in the box.
Powerline Management on Your Smartphone
Manage your powerline Wi-Fi through tpPLC app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), or download new tpPLC Utility on PCs to manage the powerline network.
- View real-time powerline speed
- LED control (also controlled by LED On/Off button)
- Guest network