Monitor Audio – IWS-10 In-Wall Subwoofer Speaker
The IWS-10 is specified to produce excellent bass quality in a range of wall, ceiling, even floor locations, ideally but not exclusively with its IWB-10 back box.
£425.00 inc VAT
EAN / Barcode: 5060317831549
Need an Installer?
Fill out our enquiry form and we’ll put you in contact with a trusted installer in your area.
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
The IWS-10 subwoofer driver employs a rigid, flat 10â€ surface of 10 mm (3/8″) RDT material derived from Monitor audio’s acclaimed ‘Platinum’ series of high-end speakers. A large vented pole helps to move air quickly, reducing power compression and increasing heat dissipation.
It features Monitor Audio’s patented Tri-Grip clamping system and paintable trim-less grille and frame edge.
- Frequency Response: 28 Hz — 120 Hz (when mounted in optimum enclosure)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 86 dB
- Maximum SPL: Single unit 109.8 dB; Pair 115.8 dB
- Power Handling (RMS): 150 W
- Cut-Out Dimensions: 280 x 280 mm (11 x 11″)
- Mounting Depth: 89.98 mm (31/2“)
- Fixing Type: 4 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
- Connection: Gold plated “push” type terminals
- Construction Material: Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 302 x 302 x 92.28 mm (117/8 x 117/8 x 35/8“)
- Overall Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D): 314.21 x 314.21 x 100.78 mm (123/8 x 123/8 x 315/16“)
Physical and Performance Attributes