Monitor Audio – Radius 90 Bookshelf Speakers
Get ultra-discreet and exceptional sound quality with Monitor Audio’s Radius 90 bookshelf speakers. Featuring a 4″ C-CAM bass driver and a C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter, these speakers deliver powerful and detailed audio. The HiVe II port design and single through-bolt driver fixing enhance bass response and mid-band clarity. Perfect for compact spaces or paired with the Radius 380 sub for explosive stereo sound.
£400.00 inc VAT
EAN / Barcode: 5060028973576 | 5060028973583 | 5060028973590
Need an Installer?
Fill out our enquiry form and we’ll put you in contact with a trusted installer in your area.
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
For ultra-discreet sound all around the home, or partnered with the Radius 380 sub for explosive stereo, the original hi-fi mini monitor continues to evolve, incorporating a 4″ C-CAM bass driver and 1″ C-CAM tweeter.
- 4″ C-CAM bass driver – Radius features bass drivers with concave cone profiles, introduced by our top-of-the-range Platinum speakers and applied subsequently to Gold GX. Extensive research and FEA modelling have allowed us to perfect the relationship between the radiating diaphragm and its motor design, introducing larger motor sizes and voice coils for increased excursion, higher power capability and reduced distortion.
- C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter – optimised to deliver the finest and widest performance within the compact Radius cabinets. It benefits from a more efficient rear-venting design, releasing air trapped and compressed at the back of the tweeter dome, and guiding it around the drive assembly to a rear-loading chamber.
- HiVe II port design – Straight from Platinum’s design blueprint, the HiVe reflex port makes its Radius debut. It’s shaped to have the same effect on airflow as a gun-barrel on a bullet. Rifled grooves inside the port help to accelerate the flow and reduce turbulence, so air moves in and out of the port more efficiently, for a faster more dynamic bass response.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Single point ¼â€ x 20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system.
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz — 35 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 83 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Handling (RMS): 75 W
- System Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 30 — 100 W
- Maximum SPL: 102 dBa
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 4″ (100 mm) C-CAM cone bass/mid driver
1 x 1″ (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D): 198 x 125 x 140 mm (713/16 x 415/16 x 51/2“)
- Cabinet Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D): 198 x 125 x 164 mm (713/16 x 415/16 x 67/16“)
- Cabinet Dimensions (Including Grille and Bracket (H x W x D): 198 x 125 x 203 mm (713/16 x 415/16 x 8″)
Manuals & Datasheets
Physical and Performance Attributes