TP-Link TL-SG105 – 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
Plug and Play, Expand Your Gigabit Network
- 5× 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
- Supports 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping functions
- Durable metal casing, desktop/wall-mounting options, and a fanless design
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Green Ethernet technology reduces power consumption
Conveniently Conduct Business
The TL-SG105 Desktop Switch provides an easy way to increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections. Whether you are at home or in the office, the TL-SG105 helps you deal with your business quickly and easily, any time.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
A plug-and-play design makes for easy deployment, no technician needed. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts to ensure full compatibility and optimal performance.
Five Gigabit Ports for Faster Speeds
Increase the speed of your network with the TL-SG105 5-port Gigabit desktop switch. 5 non-blocking 10/100/1000 Mbps ports enable instant transferring of large, bandwidth intensive files without interference.
Value-Added Features Bring Unexpected Experiences
- QoS for a Lag-Free ExperienceEnsures smooth traffic for latency sensitive applications, such as voice and video
- IGMP Snooping for Multicast OptimizationEnsures a better network experience, especially for applications like IPTV, by optimizing multimedia traffic delivery.
Long Product Life with Durable Metal Casing
Interior components of TL-SG105 are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a product longevity. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SG105 delivers switching performance you can depend on.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
TP-Link’s latest generation of Unmanaged Switches make use of innovative energy-saving technologies. Power consumption automatically adjusts according to link status and cable length, allowing you to expand your network while minimizing your carbon footprint.