Fibaro Wall Plugs EU Type E/F (Z-Wave)
Remotely control your electrical devices anywhere, anytime! Monitor power usage, cut costs and set time restrictions.
£49.14 inc VAT
EAN / Barcode: 5902020528630 | 5902020528647
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
The Fibaro Wall Plug device is an intelligent switch that plugs into existing power sockets, designed with power and energy consumption monitoring built-in – complete with over-voltage protection. This smart device allows for remotely controlling electrical devices in an easy-to-use, maintenance-free way.
Thanks to Plug & Play, the Fibaro Wall Plug is useable straight out of the box! No need for tools or installation.
- Remote management and control, convert almost any domestic appliance into a smart device and switch the device on / off remotely via the Fibaro Android / iOS app
- LED crystal ring changes colour to indicate power consumption for the connected device
- Power metering for precisely and efficiently managing energy consumption, saving money and helping the environment
- Set-up time schedules to have devices switched on only at certain times
- Device malfunction protection will notice if the device is not working correctly, then it can notify the user or automatically shut down the appliance
- Parental controls allow for total control over games console or TV use so one can limit just how much children get to use them
- Updates automatically with just one click in the Fibaro Android / iOS app
- Overload protection
- Smart notifications, if energy use is detected the device can be prompted to send a notification directly the users smartphone
- Makes a great night light for children thanks to the subtle glow from the built-in LED ring
- Insert Fibaro wall plug device into existing plug socket/outlet
- Plug in any electrical appliance such as a TV, games console, microwave, etc
- That’s it! The wall plug device is immediately ready to use
- Compatible with the Fibaro Z-Wave range of products
- Compatible with other products from the Z-Wave market
Manuals and Guides
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a FIBARO Wall Plug?
What is the maximum load that may be connected to the FIBARO Wall Plug?
The maximum load when connecting a load to the plug is 2,500W
Is the FIBARO Wall Plug compatible with sockets with and without an earth pin?
Yes – there are 2 available versions, they are designed to be used with either E or F socket types.
The Wall Plug can switch associated devices based on power consumption thresholds. Is it possible to use this to trigger a scene?
Yes – The wall plug can activate scenes in the same way as a switch. You simply have to put your whole scene in the “if” statement that triggers when the value reaches the given threshold.
Can I perform the inclusion process in one socket and then move the Wall Plug to another location? Would it work properly?
I have a Wall Plug that is working fine but the illumination does not work. What should I do?
How can I check how the Wall Plug communicates with the main controller (directly or via other devices)?
You can discover this by performing a Z-Wave range test:
1. Push the Wall Plug into a mains socket,
2. Press and hold the B button for 10-15 seconds until the LED ring glows violet,
3. Release the B button,
4. Click the B button briefly.
5. The LED ring visualises the Z-Wave network range (green = direct connection, yellow = routed connection)
6. To exit range testing mode press the B button briefly.
When a device’s data plate says that it consumes exactly 100W, why doesn’t the Wall Plug show precisely 100W consumption?
These specifications from producers are usually estimated or they are from measurements in perfect conditions. Real world power depends on the mains voltage, condition of the device and the ambient conditions. It is therefore possible for two identical devices to consume different amounts of energy.
Why is the power of the same device different depending on the socket it is connected to, in the same house?
Why does the power of a device differ at various times of day?
Because of mains voltage fluctuations.
Why do we measure power and not other parameters instead?
Why does the power of certain devices fluctuate instead of being constant?
I wanted to reset the electricity consumption of my Wall Plug so I disconnected it from the socket, but it didn’t work. What should I do?
The FIBARO Wall Plug stores consumed electricity data in its non-volatile memory, which means disconnecting the Wall Plug from a socket does not erase the data. To reset the electricity consumption memory:
1. Insert the Wall Plug in a socket,
2. Press and hold the B button for 5-10 seconds until the LED ring glows green,
3. Release the B button,
4. Press the B button briefly. The reset will be signalled by double, green, LED ring blink.
Is it possible to turn off the LED ring light of the FIBARO Wall Plug?
The LED ring illumination may be turned off completely. To do so:
1. Insert the Wall Plug into a socket,
2. Press and hold the B button for 2-5 seconds, until the LED ring starts pulsing white,
3. Release the B button,
4. Press the B button briefly.
Once the LED ring has been turned off, it can be turned on again by repeating the above procedure.
Can I plug multiple Wall Plugs in the same power strip? Will they interfere with each other when they are close together?
Is B-Button also a switch which can turn off/on the Wall Plug manually without removing the plug from the socket or logging to the FIBARO interface?
Can I associate two Wall Plugs?
Is it possible to trigger an LPD alarm on the Wall Plug’s LED ring?
Can I plug a solar panel into the FIBARO Wall Plug and measure the generated energy?
Is it possible to dim connected light sources using the Wall Plug?
Can the LED ring on the Wall Plug be used as a bedside lamp?
Yes, the Wall Plug’s LED ring illuminates with a pale blue or white light while it is connected to the power outlet and turned on. This can be used as a bedside lamp. The soft light can be turned on and off by pressing the button on the Wall Plug’s casing.
Can I change the frequency that power consumption is reported?
Is the Wall Plug protected from overcurrent or short circuit?
Yes, the Wall Plug automatically recognizes the connected load and is protected from overcurrent or short circuits. The overload safety function allows the controlled device to be turned off if it exceeds a set limit. This is signalled by the LED alternating between yellow and red.
Can I turn off the Wall Plug in 'Always on' mode?
No, this mode keeps the connected device constantly on and disables reacting to alarm frames and B-button pushes. Connected device will be turned off only if user-defined overload limit is exceeded. “Always on” mode is activated by parameter 1.
Physical and Performance Attributes
43 x 65mm
|Operating Temperature||0 - +40°C|
|Max Consumption||up to 1.6W|
|Power Supply||230v AC, 50/60 hz|