Lithe Audio Premium Speaker Fire Hood 270
Our fire and acoustic speaker hoods offer air-tight protection to comply with latest IEE and Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings
£60.00 inc VAT
EAN / Barcode: 5060260699012
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
Our fire and acoustic speaker hoods offer air-tight protection to comply with latest IEE and Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings. Designed to house our ceiling speaker units, these hoods comprise a double-skin of intumescent fabric to provide the perfect fire safety solution. Easy to fit and designed to blend in with your ceiling, these products are a must-have to maintaining the fire rating of your home or business.
- The Lithe Audio Fire hood is designed for use with 6-8″ Round Speakers with a hole Cut-Out Size of up to 210mm.
- The Fire hood has been designed specifically for in-ceiling speakers and conform with the latest IEE and Building Regulations for Fire integrity of ceilings.
- Simple to install
- The rim can be fixed using a bead of mastic/sealant/double-sided sticky tape and the speaker clamps the hood in place
- Air tight – therefore offers better fire protection and acoustic absorption
- One size fits both 6.5” or 8” speakers with a depth of 160mm
- To fit a larger speaker the inner rim can be cut to size using a stitched seam as a guide
- Sealed hood to the ceiling reducing the dust buildup that can gather on the back of the speaker
- Woven glass fibre material
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|380 × 550 × 515 mm