Lithe Audio Premium Speaker Fire Hood 270
Our fire and acoustic speaker hoods offer air-tight protection to comply with latest IEE and Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
Our fire and acoustic speaker hoods offer air-tight protection to comply with latest IEE and Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings. Designed to house our ceiling speaker units, these hoods comprise a double-skin of intumescent fabric to provide the perfect fire safety solution. Easy to fit and designed to blend in with your ceiling, these products are a must-have to maintaining the fire rating of your home or business.
- The Lithe Audio Fire hood is designed for use with 6-8″ Round Speakers with a hole Cut-Out Size of up to 210mm.
- The Fire hood has been designed specifically for in-ceiling speakers and conform with the latest IEE and Building Regulations for Fire integrity of ceilings.
- Simple to install
- The rim can be fixed using a bead of mastic/sealant/double-sided sticky tape and the speaker clamps the hood in place
- Air tight – therefore offers better fire protection and acoustic absorption
- One size fits both 6.5” or 8” speakers with a depth of 160mm
- To fit a larger speaker the inner rim can be cut to size using a stitched seam as a guide
- Sealed hood to the ceiling reducing the dust buildup that can gather on the back of the speaker
- Woven glass fibre material