Google Nest Protect 2nd Generation (Battery) Pack of 3
Unfortunately, this product has either been discontinued by the manufacturer, or we no longer stock it.
Please contact us for alternatives and assistance.
EAN / Barcode: 0813917021125
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
- Equip three rooms in your home with advanced smoke and carbon monoxide detection that you can manage from one app.
- Split‑spectrum smoke sensor.
- Checks its batteries and sensors and it’s the first alarm that uses Sound Check to quietly test its speaker and siren.
- Use your iPhone, iPad or Android device to set up.
- Dimensions (LWH): 13.5 x 3.85 x 13.5 cm.
Whats in The Box?
- 3 Nest Protect Alarms
- 6 Batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- Back Plate (Screws)
Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has an industrial grade smoke sensor, can be silenced from your phone, tests itself automatically and lasts for up to 10 years from the date of manufacture. It also tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone. When danger is detected, they all speak up for your safety.
You’re supposed to test smoke alarms monthly. But most people don’t. So Nest Protect checks its batteries and sensors over 400 times a day. And it’s the first alarm that uses Sound Check to quietly test its speaker and siren once a month.
No one should be woken up by a low-battery chirp at 2 am. When you turn off the lights, look for a quick green glow. It means your Nest Protect has tested itself, the batteries are fine and there won’t be any chirps in the middle of the night.
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||38.5 × 135 × 135 mm|