Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1
Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1: Precise Monitoring for Your Home Comfort. Real-time data on temperature, humidity, and pressure. 2-year battery life, cloud data logging, and customizable alerts. Seamlessly integrate with top smart home ecosystems. Experience advanced technology for accurate readings. Upgrade with OTA update support for enhanced functionality.
£19.99 inc VAT
EAN / Barcode: 6975833352159
Monitors temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure in real-time
The Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor monitor and records indoor temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure in real-time. The current and historical data is displayed in the app. It can also trigger other smart accessories to automate your home.
- (NEW) OTA Update Support: Compared to the original sensors, the T1 series has got an OTA update support, which has enhanced their stability and functionality.
- 2-Year Battery Life: A tiny battery can provide the Temperature and Humidity Sensor with a solid battery life of 2 years and even more.
- Data Logging: Data is tracked in real time and recorded in the cloud so that you will be able to check the historical values without subscription fees.
- Temperature and Humidity Notifications: Aqara Home app (iOS/Android) can notify you in case the temperature, humidity, or pressure has reached a pre-set value.
- Multi-Ecosystem Support: After binding it to an Aqara hub, the sensor can be exposed to third-party platforms, such as Apple Home, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and even Matter. Moreover, it can be natively integrated with Samsung SmartThings and Yandex Smart Home.
- Aqara Home Automations: You can trigger different scenes and automations with our suite of smart home products. For example, turn on a bathroom exhaust using an Aqara Wall Switch in case a raise in humidity is detected when you start taking a shower.
- Advanced Technology: Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor adopts an industrial-grade sensor provided by the industry-renowned Sensirion company which has the humidity detection accuracy of ±3% and temperature detection accuracy of ±0.3°C.
Manuals and Guides
Frequently Asked Questions
How to add the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor to the Control hub?
Move the Temperature and Humidity Sensor close to the hub, open the Aqara Home app, go to the Device page of the hub, select “Add child device”, click “Temperature and Humidity Sensor” and add following the instructions. When the hub makes voice prompts, it indicates that the sensor has added successfully.
Why does the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor fail to connect? How to reconnect?
There are 3 possible reasons:
- Operation error. Try to add the device according to the adding method again.
- The device is too far apart from the Hub. Try to move the device closer to the Hub, with as few obstacles as possible.
- There are too many devices under the Hub.
Why is the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor offline often?
There are 3 possible reasons:
- If the device is too far apart from the Hub, test the distance between the sensor device and the Hub and install the device closer to the Hub, to improve connectivity.
- Low battery or no battery. You need to replace the battery.
- The device is installed on the surface and the signal has been interfered with. Ensure you avoid metal surfaces.
How to verify that the current installation location is proper?
After the Temperature and Humidity Sensor is connected successfully and prior to it being installed, press the button of the Temperature and Humidity Sensor, if the Hub gives a voice prompt “Connected Successfully”, current location is good; if the Hub does not give a voice prompt, reduce the distance between the sensor and the hub and try again.
Any Attentions need to be paid while installing Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
- The distance between the hub and the Temperature and Humidity Sensor should not be too far. Press the reset button before installation. Once the hub gives a prompt of normal connection, install the sensor;
- Simply place the sensor at your desired location;
- Where possible avoid placing it in a location prone to rain or vapour exposure;
- Do not install it in the refrigerator, kitchen or washroom if possible.
How to reset the Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
If you do not want to use it or you want to add it under other hubs, long press the reset button for over 5 seconds until the indicator flashes three times. Then the hub will give a voice prompt “Device Deleted”.
What is the function of the button on the Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
Single press to check the connectivity to the Hub. It will report the temperature and humidity data to the Control hub. Press to add and reset sub-devices.
Can the Temperature and Humidity Sensor be connected with the mobile phone directly?
The Temperature and Humidity Sensor cannot be connected with the mobile phone directly. Ensure you connect the hub with the mobile phone, and then connect the Temperature and Humidity Sensor with the hub.
What environment is the Temperature and Humidity Sensor suitable for use in?
The Temperature and Humidity Sensor is suitable for indoor use. Normal operating temperature: -20~50℃; humidity: 0~100%, non-condensing environment.
How about the accuracy of the Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
Temperature precision: ±0.3℃; Humidity Precision: ±3%; Atmospheric Pressure precision: ±0.12kPa.
How often does the Temperature and Humidity Sensor upload data?
If the temperature humidity and atmospheric pressure varies only slightly, data will be reported once an hour. If the temperature variation exceeds 0.5℃, the humidity variation exceeds 6% and the atmospheric pressure is no less than 25Pa, data will be reported instantly.
What is the alerting mechanism of the Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
When the Temperature and Humidity Sensor detects that current environment is out of the comfort zone, it will push notifications to the mobile phone. This function can be disabled, if you wish, in the Aqara Home app.
What devices can the Temperature and Humidity Sensor link?
The Temperature and Humidity Sensor can work with other intelligent devices in Mi Smart Home. For example, when the temperature is higher than the set value, the Temperature and Humidity Sensor will work with the Smart Plug to turn on the electric fan; when the humidity is lower than the set value, the Temperature and Humidity Sensor will work with the Smart Plug to turn on the humidifier, to adjust the atmosphere to the desired humidity.
What is the maximum responsive distance between the Temperature and Humidity Sensor and the hub? Are walls permissible in the range?
Indoor responsive distance is about 10m, walls are permissible; outdoor responsive distance is about 65m.
If the Wi-Fi connection is broken, is there any response between the sensor and the hub?
- Once the Wi-Fi connection is broken, the sensor can still be triggered, and following being triggered, the sensor will execute corresponding function according to previous setting in the app. For example, if the hub has entered arming mode before the connection is broken, the hub will sound the local alarm once the sensor is triggered;
- After the connection is broken, control or response cannot be executed via the app, but local basic functions can be performed.
Why do not the hub and the Temperature and Humidity Sensor respond with each other sometimes when the connection is normal?
Ensure that the distance between the hub and the sensor does not exceed 10m (effective distance). In this case, it is best to install the sensor at a location which is as close as possible to the hub.
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||70 × 77 × 30 mm|
Misc Product Attributes
Wireless Protocol: Zigbee 3.0
Dimensions: 36 × 36 × 9 mm (1.42 × 1.42 × 0.35 in.)
Temperature Range and Precision: -20 °C ~ 50 °C, ±0.3 °C (-4 °F ~ 122 °F, ±0.5 °F）
Humidity Range and Precision: 0 – 100% RH (non-condensing), ±3%
Atmospheric Pressure Range and Precision: 30 kPa – 110 kPa, ±0.12 kPa
What’s in the Box: Temperature and Humidity Sensor T1 × 1, Sticker × 1, User Manual × 1