EZVIZ PSP200 200W Portable Solar Panel
Efficient and portable solar panel for EZVIZ PS300 and PS600 power stations1.
£635.99 inc VAT
EAN / Barcode: 6941545618395
For your next road trip, enjoy the green energy generated by the PSP200 Portable Solar Panel with its upgraded charging efficiency. It’s foldable, compact, and easy-to-carry. You can place it basically anywhere outdoors with its built-in, adjustable stand to capture sunlight..
Designed to satisfy both the adventurous outdoor spirit and the leisurely weekend lifestyle, the PSP200 solar panel captures the power of nature so you can leave your worries behind. It uses direct sunlight to charge your EZVIZ power station in an easy, reliable way.
Estimated Average Charging Times3
|Power Station||Charging Time|
|EZVIZ PS300 Power Station||8-16 hours|
|EZVIZ PS600 Power Station||4-8 hours|
- Powerful Charging – The PSP200 uses monocrystalline silicon solar cells and multi-layered cell technology to charge your power station at a high efficiency conversion rate of up to 23%2.
- Lightweight & Easy to Carry – To store the panel or take it outdoors, simply fold it up and use the built-in handle to carry it comfortably on the go.
- Waterproof & Durable – Built with ETFE-laminated solar cells, it’s highly reliable against outdoor conditions with long-standing performance. The solar panel is IP67-rated against rain and snow.
- Adjustable Stand – Use the built-in kickstand to prop up your solar panel at the best angle – from 25 to 60 degrees – to optimize the available sunlight.
- 1 x PSP200 Portable Solar Panel
- Quick Start Guide
- EZVIZ PS300
- EZVIZ PS600
Alternative Model Numbers:
1 Product compatibility will expand as EZVIZ launches more power stations in the near future. The appearance of the solar panel is subject to the actual model you may purchase.
2 Actual charging efficiency may be slightly higher or lower depending on sunlight intensity and other environmental factors.
3 Estimated average charging time is calculated with consideration of varying conditions and environmental elements across regions/countries. Under standard conditions, the PSP200 Solar Panel charges the PS300 Power Station at a 45-50W output, and the PS600 Power Station at a 180-200W output.
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||625 × 720 × 120 mm|
|Protection Rating (IP)||67|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||90% or less (non-condensing)|
|Max Power||200W (-5% ,+10%)|
Misc Product Attributes