Hive Window or Door Sensor
Enjoy life to the full, knowing that everything’s safe at home with our Hive Window or Door Sensor.
£29.00 inc VAT
EAN / Barcode: 5054347000914
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
Relax. Our Window or Door Sensor lets you know everything’s okay back home so you can take it easy wherever you are.
Whats in the Box?
- Hive Window or Door Sensor
- 1 battery CR123A Lithium
- Adhesive pads
- User guide
- Get a notification if a window or door opens or closes
- Hive ecosystem, requires Hive hub
- iOS / Android
- Amazon Alexa
- Google Home
- Siri Shortcuts
- Philips Hue
- Internet connection recommended: 1.5Mbps or higher
- iOS or Android device running an up-to-date operating system
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I have my Hive Window or Door Sensor installed by an engineer?
No, the Hive window and door sensor is self-install only.
How do I reset my Hive Window or Door Sensor?
- Slide the front of the case upwards
- Find the small red button, press and old for around 10 seconds – the red light should go on and off
- A green light will now flash once
- After 5 seconds, you will see a flashing amber light which shows the sensor is in pairing mode
- When the light stop flashing, you are done
How do I turn notifications on or off for my Hive Window or Door Sensor?
In order to enable or disable notifications you need to follow these steps:
- Tap on the door or window sensor you would like to alter
- Select the ‘Actions’ tab
- Locate the action in this list that triggers notifications and tap the toggle in the corner to able or disable it
- If you want to add a notification then tap the ‘+’ to begin
How do I change the batteries of my Hive Window or Door Sensor?
- Slide the front of the case downwards
- Remove the used battery
- Place the new battery into the sensor
- Ensure you use a CR123A
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Number of Batteries||1|