Monitor Audio – Monitor 200 Floor Standing Speakers
The slender floorstanding Monitor 200 speakers reveal every aspect of performance. Their sleek lines and orange drivers make them a stylish addition to any room.
Unfortunately, this product has either been discontinued by the manufacturer, or we no longer stock it.
Please contact us for alternatives and assistance.
Need an Installer?
Fill out our enquiry form and we’ll put you in contact with a trusted installer in your area.
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
The slim Monitor 200s are the smallest floorstander in the range and are designed to deliver a stunning sound in small to medium-sized rooms. They have all the precision of a two-way speaker, with the addition of an extra bass driver for scale and power.
Two 51/2” MMP II drivers combine to provide powerful, punchy bass lines. The mid-driver is crossed over to the black C-CAM tweeter higher up in frequency, resulting in perfect phase.
The Monitor 200s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker.
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2” and 61/2” drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
- System Format: 21/2 Way
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 30 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 88 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 112 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 30 – 120
- Cabinet Design: Dual chamber, rear ported bass reflex with HiVe II port technology
- Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 51/2” MMP II bass & 1 x 51/2” MMP II bass mid-range & 1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
- Crossover Frequency: LF: 650 Hz. MF/HF: 2.2 kHz
- External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D): 850 x 174 x 299.3 mm (337/16 x 67/8 x 1113/16“)
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D): 873 x 215.4 x 309.8 mm (343/8 x 81/2 x 123/16“)
Manuals & Datasheets
Monitor Series - Feel the vibe
Physical and Performance Attributes