Monitor Audio – Monitor 300 Floor Standing Speakers
Monitor Audio’s floorstanding Monitor 300 loudspeakers give a room-filling performance with a rich and enveloping bass and extraordinarily detailed audio resolution. Their elegant proportions and contemporary driver styling ensures that they will be a feature of any room.
Unfortunately, this product has either been discontinued by the manufacturer, or we no longer stock it.
Please contact us for alternatives and assistance.
Need an Installer?
Fill out our enquiry form and we’ll put you in contact with a trusted installer in your area.
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
The Monitor 300s are the top-of-the-range speaker and have been designed to give maximum power and performance. Their cabinets house three 61/2” MMP II bass drivers: two dedicated to bass and one to mid-range frequencies.
The dedicated mid-range driver delivers the clarity and precision expected from a serious hi-fi speaker, and adds the necessary warmth to create an immersive musical and cinema experience. The larger driver and cabinet size produce the scale and punch that is recommended for optimum performance in medium to large rooms.
The Monitor 300s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker.
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2” and 61/2” drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
- System Format: 21/2 Way
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz – 30 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 115 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 150 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 40 – 150 W
- Cabinet Design: Dual chamber, rear ported bass reflex with HiVe II port technology
- Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 61/2” MMP II bass & 1 x 61/2” MMP II bass mid-range 7 1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
- Crossover Frequency: LF: 700 Hz. MF/HF: 3.3 kHz
- External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D): 970 x 201 x 299.3 mm (383/16 x 715/16 x 1113/16“)
- External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D): 993 x 252.9 x 318.9 mm (391/8 x 915/16 x 129/16“)
Manuals & Datasheets
Monitor Series - Feel the vibe
Physical and Performance Attributes