Monitor Audio – Radius 380 Subwoofer
Enhance your home audio system with the Monitor Audio – Radius 380 Subwoofer. Its twin side-firing 8″ C-CAM drivers and powerful 140W Class D amplifier provide rich and impactful bass. Featuring a low pass filter switch, pre-set EQ settings, and easy connectivity options.
£575.00 inc VAT
EAN / Barcode: 5060028973743 | 5060028973736 | 5060028973729
Need an Installer?
Fill out our enquiry form and we’ll put you in contact with a trusted installer in your area.
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
The Radius 380’s twin side-firing 8″ C-CAM drivers – one active and one passive ABR – work in tandem with a powerful 140 W cool-running Class D amplifier (double the power of its predecessor). The drivers have no grilles but are colour-coded to coordinate with cabinet finish. A 12 V trigger syncs the 380 with other AV components when the system is activated.
- 18 mm MDF cabinet construction with internal bracing
- Cool-running 140 W Class D amplifier with switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
- Twin side-firing 8″ C-CAM drivers – one active and one passive ABR
- Low pass filter switch – for LFE or Stereo input selection
- Power switch with ON – Auto- Off/ trigger settings
- Stereo/ LFE RCA inputs
- 3 x Pre-set EQ settings – Music/Movie/Impact
Physical and Performance Attributes
Misc Product Attributes