Elgato Wave:1 Premium Microphone and Digital Mixing Solution
Designed for Brilliance
The Elgato Wave:1 - with its elegant design, unbeatable audio quality, and built-in controls - is a must-have for any upcoming content creator looking to capture crisp audio
LEWWIT Audio Inside
LEWITT Audio, headquartered in Vienna, Austria, rigorously calibrates and controls the quality of its microphones in world-class testing facilities with seasoned sound engineers.
That's how they get their microphones into renowned recording facilities, and it's why we've incorporated their audio technology into Wave microphones. It's how you achieve that distinct sound character that your audience will notice.
Get Pumped Without Clipping
You no longer need to keep an eye on levels when recording or try to recover damaged audio in post-production. When input levels reach their maximum, unique Clipguard technology immediately reroutes music through a second signal line that operates at a reduced volume. The end effect is clear audio output, regardless of how loud you shout.
THE CREATOR'S MIXER
Intuitive software, custom-built for content creation. Wave Link gives you ultimate control of your Twitch stream, Youtube video, or podcast audio.
Up to Nine Channels!
Game audio, voice chat, music, warnings, samples, multiple mics*, and more are all available. You may mix audio sources in real-time with nine separate input channels.
Mix to Your Hearts Content!
Create two entirely separate output mixes — one for you and one for your audience — and monitor them both in real-time.
*Multiple Wave mics are not supported at this time
- Cardioid Condenser Capsule: capture speech with clarity and detail.
- Wave Link App: control Wave:1 and up to eight other audio sources, plus create two independent mixes.
- 24-bit/48kHz Analog-to-Digital Converter: professional broadcast audio quality.
- Proprietary Clipguard Technology: makes distortion virtually impossible.
- Superior Circuitry: seamless sonic transmission throughout the entire signal chain.
- Switchable Low-Cut Filter: remove unwanted low-frequency noise.
- Zero-Latency Monitoring: plug headphones into the 3.5 mm jack.
- Control Dial with LED Ring: turn to adjust monitor volume, press to mute your mic feed, and see the mute status at a glance.
- Internal Pop Filter: prevents plosive breath noise.
- Adjustable Stand: use the desktop base or mount on a boom arm (adapter included).
- USB-C Cable
- Desktop Stand
- Boom Arm Adapter
- Windows 10 (64-bit) / macOS 10.15 or newer
- USB 2.0 port
- 4GB RAM
Physical and Performance Attributes
141 x 66 x 40 mm
Mic & included U-Mount: 245g
You may also like…
Elgato Heavy Base for Elgato Multi Mount Rigging System£40.00 inc VAT Add to basket
Elgato Stream Deck Mark 2£139.99 inc VAT Add to basket
Elgato Flex Arm L for Elgato Multi Mount Rigging System£40.00 inc VAT Add to basket
Elgato Flex Arm S for Elgato Multi Mount Rigging System£29.99 inc VAT Add to basket
Elgato Master Mount L for Elgato Multi Mount System£49.99 inc VAT Add to basket
Elgato Stream Deck XL£229.99 inc VAT Add to basket
Elgato Green Screen MT Mountable Chroma Key Panel£149.99 inc VAT Add to basket
Elgato Stream Deck Mini£89.99 inc VAT Add to basket
Elgato Wave:3 Premium Microphone and Digital Mixing Solution£160.00 inc VAT Add to basket
Elgato Key Light Air, Professional LED panel£130.00 inc VAT Add to basket