ENER-J Non-Dimmable Wireless Switch Receiver Module Controller
WS1016, WS1017 controller which have RF module only can work with ENER-J wireless kinetic switch to control electrical appliances or lights.
WS1037 controller which has WIFI & RF module can work with ENER-J wireless kinetic switch, mobile APP, Amazon Alexa, Google home and Google Assistant.
- Max Load 5A / 10A
- Non Dimmable
- Advanced RF technology for a reliable connection; RF/Wi-Fi version is also available
- Can stand 380V AC electric current for 24 hours, over voltage (<600V) without causing any damage
The ENER-J Non-Dimmable Switch Receiver Max Load is available in 5A (LED 500W) / 10A (LED 1000W).
£19.96 – £29.40 inc VAT
EAN / Barcode: 7061259055664 | 7061256580886 | 7141093837708
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
The ENER-J wireless controller with a high-efficiency switching power supply has a wide voltage range with excellent stability and durability. The controller has a load capacity of 5A or 10A depending on the model. The ENER-J wireless controller is equipped with an in-rush current suppression function thus creating a safe and durable product.
Simply use this receiver module in any lighting circuit and pair it with Wireless Switches easily.
- Max control load – see controller specifications.
- Advanced RF technology, multiple algorithm ensures telecommunication stability.
- For each press and radio transmission, the channel is occupied by the wireless signal for only 1 millisecond, and each transmission is done with 3 septal frames; the control is stable and reliable.
- 32 bit device ID, 4 billion keys, chance of miss control is extremely low.
- Storage Capacity: Up to 10 switches can be paired
- Distance: 150m (outdoor) or 30m (indoor)
|Receiver Model||Max Watts||RF/WiFi|
|WS1016||5A (LED 500W)||RF|
|WS1017||10A (LED 1000W)||RF|
|WS1037||5A (LED 500W)||RF/WiFi|
Input: AC85-260V 50/60Hz
In order to prevent accidental short-circuit the controller is designed with a replaceable fuse. Even if a short-circuit occurs the fuse
will immediately protect the controller from damage.
Can stand 380V AC electric current for 24 hours, over voltage (<600V) will not damage it.
Physical and Performance Attributes