Lightwave Smart Series – Link Plus
The Link Plus is Lightwave’s second generation gateway hub which allows a professional level of smart home automation control. The Link Plus enables quick, easy and reliable remote control of Lightwave Smart Series devices from anywhere. Simply connect the Link Plus to a wireless broadband router and use the Lightwave App to control lighting, power, heating and more. The Lightwave system is compatible with voice-control via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant & Siri through the Apple HomeKit platform.
Please Note: This model is not backward compatible with Lightwave’s first-generation Connect Series devices.
£124.94 inc VAT
EAN / Barcode: 5060252203180
All Lightwave Smart Series devices are designed & engineered to be installed using existing wiring as a retrofit smart home automation solution. The Lightwave Link Plus and App provide a host of clever features including timers, lighting scenes and the ability to trigger any number of Lightwave devices around a property. The App displays energy monitoring of individual Lightwave devices and charts it in a graph that shows daily and hourly consumption.
Two-way communication allows stateful, bi-directional conversation between the Link Plus hub and every Lightwave Smart Series device within a property. Performance and reliability are assured by Lightwave’s proprietary 868MHz RF protocol which out-performs normal WiFi and offers superior range with less interference.
Please Note: Internet connection required. This model is not backward compatible with Lightwave’s first-generation Connect Series devices.
- Link Plus allows for smart home automation control of all Lightwave Smart Series devices within a property
- Control smart lighting, power and heating devices from anywhere using a smartphone
- Monitor energy consumption and create automations such as timers, scenes, triggers and more
- Voice-control compatibility with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant & Siri through the Apple HomeKit platform
- Simple installation: plugs into an existing broadband router
- Excellent range and reliability due to unique Lightwave radio protocol
- One Link Plus can control hundreds of Lightwave Smart Series devices within one property
- WiFi router with broadband internet connection required
- Ethernet cable included
What’s in the box?
- Lightwave Link Plus (Smart Series)
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Supply
- Instruction Guide
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|155 × 235 × 45 mm
Excluding Packaging (mm) (L x W x H): 35 x 110 x 115