Hive View Outdoor Camera
The Hive UK7003793 outdoor cam allows you to livestream and record day or night in full 1080p HD, talk to people at your door with two-way audio and much more.
Unfortunately, this product is temporarily out of stock. We are awaiting information regarding the availability of this product.
Please contact us for alternatives and assistance.
EAN / Barcode: 5054347003793
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
Protect your home with our smart outdoor security camera. The moment it detects people, motion or sound, it starts recording and sends a notification to your smartphone, tablet and Apple Watch.
What’s in the Box?
- Hive View Outdoor camera
- Magnetic wall mount
- Wall plugs
- Cable clips
- 7.5m power cable and power supply
- 130° wide-angle lens
- Powerful dual-core processor
- Up to 8x digital zoom
- Simple installation with magnetic wall mount kit included
- Manual pan and tilt options
- Hive View Outdoor is weatherproofed to IP66 rating and built to withstand dust, rain and all-weather conditions.
- It can also withstand a range of temperatures, operating from -20°C to +45°C.
- Up to 1080p full HD video
- 15ft auto night vision
- 60ft daytime vision
- Dedicated video analytics chip
- Download recordings to your iOS or Android devices.
- Motion and sound detection – plus person detection with thumbnail image notifications.
- Adjustable sensitivity settings.
- Audio: Microphone / Speaker
- 7.5m USB power cable
- Wi-Fi enabled. 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- Bluetooth enabled. BLE, Bluetooth 4.1
- Internet connection recommended – 1.5Mbps or higher
- iOS or Android device running an up-to-date operating system
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi wireless router
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Thumbnail image notifications require iOS 10 or later on iOS devices
- Hive app download (iOS and Android)
- Encrypted camera footage stored securely online
- Secure web transfer using TLS
- AES-128 encryption
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I have Hive View installed by an engineer?
Hive View is a self install product only, an engineer is not required.
What can I do if my Hive View Outdoor isn’t working?
There a few necessary checks:
- Check the Hive service status page and view the status of the Hive app
- Ensure that your broadband connection is working
- Check your Hive View Outdoor is connected to the mains power socket and switched on
- Reset the camera.
How do I change the camera that my Video Playback is allocated to?
If you have multiple Hive View Outdoor cameras, but your subscription doesn’t cover all the cameras you may wish to swap which camera the video playback is allocated to.
This is easy to do in the Hive app:
- Click the menu icon in the Hive app
- Select ‘Account’ and then ‘subscriptions’
- When you then select playback you will be shown a list of your cameras and tick boxes which you can use to change which camera the Playback is allocated to by unticking the one you no longer want and tick the one you want to move it to
- Now just save!
What happens if I decide to cancel my Hive Video Playback Membership?
You can cancel your hive Video Playback membership at any time by contacting Hive. Once this is cancelled you are still able tot playback 24 hours of camera footage but can no longer access your 30 day video history.
I'm having issues installing my Hive View Outdoor, what should I do?
Ensure the camera is plugged in, powered on and the ring light on the camera screen is flashing blue.
Ensure you have enabled the permissions for the hive app to utilise your location in your phone’s settings. Check your phone manufacturer’s instructions for information on how to do this.
Now check your phone is close enough to the camera during installation, ensure your camera is close enough to the Wi-Fi router, and finally check your router has consistent internet connection.
For Hive View Outdoor: Turn the power off and on again at the power socket, then start the installation journey again.
My Hive View Outdoor is showing as offline in the Hive app, what should I do?
There are multiple this may be occurring:
- Ensure the camera is powered on, it can be physically powered on and off using the power socket.
- Make sure the camera is not overheating by being in direct sunlight
- Ensure that broadband connection is working
Physical and Performance Attributes
|Protection Rating (IP)||66|
|Mounting Type||Surface Mounted|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C, to +45°C|
|Power Supply||Mains Powered - USB Port|
|Voltage||5.0V - 5.5V|
|Input Type||AC Power Adaptor|
|Number of Outputs||1|
|Output Voltage||5.0V - 5.5V|