Somfy Indoor Plug RTS
Control your home’s lighting with just the touch of the button. These plugs allow you to easily install and configure, by letting you turn your lights on or off with the Somfy remote control or via the TaHoma Smart Home App.
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
Save energy with the Somfy RTS plug. Make your home life more comfortable with the Somfy Remote-controlled Electric Socket. These easy to install and simple to use wireless switches lets you remotely turn your lights on or off with a single touch.
The remote-controlled electric socket can be operated by adding it on to your TaHoma system, which lets you control your smart lighting with your smartphone, tablet or PC device via the TaHoma App, whether you’re at home or on the go.
- Lets you remotely control your home’s lighting
- Very easy to install
- Control with your smartphone, tablet or PC device when combined to TaHoma
- Comes with a comprehensive 2 year warranty
- Music systems, Kitchen appliances, Hair straighteners (and other heated appliances), Televisions, Lighting
- Light Bulbs, Energy Efficient Bulbs, LED, Halogen
Wireless range: 30 m in open space
Communication: RTS (1-way)
Frequency: 433.050 MHz ‐ 434.790 MHz
Somfy TaHoma – home automation options
Somfy Apps – smartphone app control options
Somfy Compatibility – voice control options
- Power and connect the Connexoon RTS box
- Press the prog‐button 2 sec. on the Indoor Plug G‐type RTS ‐Short press on the prog‐button on the Connexoon RTS box
- Power and connect the TaHoma box
- Go to “Configuration” up in the menu in the right hand corner. ‐Choose RTS and “add”.
- Select “plug” in the icon selection tab.
- Choose without remote.
- Press 2 sec. on the prog‐button on the Indoor Plug G‐type RTS ‐Click on “add”‐button in the interface.
Follow the steps on the screen.
Manuals and Guides
Physical and Performance Attributes
H-W-D: 110 x 53 x 77 mm
|Protection Rating (IP)||20|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Max Power||3000W (resistive load)|
|Power Supply||240V, 50 Hz, 13 A|