Somfy TaHoma Box
Somfy TaHoma is the easy to install home automation system that makes controlling your house simple. With TaHoma you can open your blinds, switch off your lights or operate your garage doors all from your smartphone. It’s modern living at its finest.
Unfortunately, this product has either been discontinued by the manufacturer, or we no longer stock it.
Our technical team is on hand to solve any problems or help you find the ideal solution.
Tahoma simplifies the control of multiple home devices. With the new TaHoma® application, Somfy places real, condensed, technological control into your hands. It’s so intuitive to use, why wait? Accessible over the internet, via a computer, smartphone or tablet, with the TaHoma® interface, you have touch control of blinds, curtains, lights, electrical equipment, heating, garage doors and gates, etc. In short, your environment moves with you, so regardless of where you are, in the house, on vacation or at work… you are always at home.
As well as delivering complete comfort and control, the Somfy TaHoma also offers energy saving benefits, with sun sensors that automatically adjust your blinds or shutters to keep your home cool in summer and warm in winter. And with email alerts, coupled with the ability to remotely adjust your home’s features, you can rest assured that your home is secure at all times.
Control multiple devices at once with scenario settings and personalise your Somfy TaHoma home automation system to suit your lifestyle with smart programming features that ensure your home always works to your schedule.
The TaHoma® Box radically simplifies control in the house
- Easily control your home whether you’re home or away with the TaHoma® interface.
- You customize your smart home, at any time, so you stay in control.
Somfy wireless smart home system, TaHoma compatible with any configuration: newbuild or renovation.
- It is easy to install without major structural work, whatever your project.
Somfy smart home system, TaHoma, adapts as your needs and your budget change.
- You can add new devices to your installation whenever you want.
- Easy installation
- Intuitive interface and easy to program
- Compatible with expert partners and over 100 Somfy RTS & io homecontrol products
- Improved security, comfort and energy saving benefits
- Week and year diary programming for home management that fits your lifestyle
- Control multiple smart devices at once with scenario settings
- Automate control by sensor or schedule with smart programming
- Receive email alerts to always stay on top of things
- Comes with a comprehensive 5 year warranty
- Exterior blind, Curtains, TaHomA, Interior blind and curtain, Rolling shutter, Gate, Roller Garage Doors, Tilting sun screen, Patio blinds, Pergola, Lighting, Garage door
- Integrated protocols: io-homecontrol and RTS
- Connection slots: 1 x RJ45 Ethernet 1 x Micro USB 1 x USB port
- Color: White
- Other: LED (red / green / orange / white)
- Extra: Hover Button on the front of the box button to run a script
- Radio frequency: 868-870 en 433,42 MHz
- Radio Range indoors: 20m
- Radio Range open space: 200m
Number of devices:
- Maximum number of devices per system: 200 (all technologies)
- Io-homecontrol: 200
- RTS: 50
- Sensor/alarm sensors Somfy: 50
- Cameras: 5
- Launchers scenarios: 20
- Philips hue: 1 bridge (50 hue products)
Somfy Connexoon RTS – home automation options
Somfy TaHoma – home automation options
Somfy Apps – smartphone app control options
Somfy Compatibility – voice control options
How to add Somfy Protect Devices to the TaHoma system
Manuals and Guides
Physical and Performance Attributes
Size of packaging: 150 x 150 x 150 mm
Dimensions: 110 x 71.25 x 28.13 mm
Weight: 0,235 kg
|Protection Rating (IP)||30|
|Operating Temperature||0 ° C to + 50 ° C (IP 20)|
|Voltage||110 / 230V|
|Input Type||USB Micro|
|Input Voltage||110 / 230V|
|Frequency Range||50/60 Hz|
|Output Voltage||5VDC / 500mA|