Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor Trio Bundle
This kit included 3 Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensors. The sensor monitor and records indoor temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure in real-time*. The current and historical data is displayed in the app. It can also trigger other smart accessories to automate your home.
£55.99 – £79.99 inc VAT
Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Monitors temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure in real-time
The Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor monitor and records indoor temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure in real-time. The current and historical data is displayed in the app. It can also trigger other smart accessories to automate your home.
- No Wiring Required: You can just stick it to any surface using the provided sticky pad.
- 2-Year Battery Life: A tiny battery can provide the Temperature and Humidity Sensor with a solid battery life of 2 years and even more.
- Historical Data Tracking: Data is tracked in real-time. An alert notification will be sent to your phone when an abnormal environment is detected.
- Temperature and Humidity Notification: Aqara Home app (iOS/Android) can notify you in case the temperature or humidity has reached a pre-set value.
- Smart Control in Apple Home App: Works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in the Apple Home app to make your life easier.
- Aqara Home Automation: You can customize different scenes with our suite of smart home products.
- Advanced Technology: The Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor adopts an industrial-grade sensor provided by the industry-renowned Sensirion company which has a humidity detection accuracy of ±3% and temperature detection accuracy of ±0.3℃. The production process is strictly supervised to ensure high quality.
Aqara Hub E1
Aqara’s smallest but powerful smart home hub that supports both classic and the latest Aqara devices
Aqara’s smallest yet powerful smart home hub that supports both classic and the latest Aqara devices. Occupies less space and can be placed almost everywhere. Supports both classic and newest Aqara Zigbee devices and can be used as a Wi-Fi repeater at the same time.
- Zigbee 3.0 Hub for up to 128 Devices: Enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology. Better stability and compatibility (more standardized protocol), longer support, and more features.
- All-Round Compatibility: This makes Aqara child devices connected to it compatible with most popular ecosystems and voice assistants such as HomeKit, Alexa, Google, IFTTT, Alice, and Marusya are supported.
- Powered by USB-A: A regular USB-A port is integrated into the Hub’s housing so that it can be powered from almost any USB-equipped device such as a power bank, power strip, outlet, PC, or even router.
- 210° Adjustable Shaft: The Hub E1 shaft angle can be changed within 210 degrees, which makes its placing extremely flexible
- Wi-Fi Repeater Function: The Hub E1 not only expands your Zigbee network but also acts as a Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz repeater and makes the coverage of other Aqara hubs and other Wi-Fi devices more stable.
- USB Dongle Mode: <For B2B clients> The USB-A port can also be used to control other devices or make the E1 Hub a Zigbee USB dongle for developers.
- Supports the Next-Gen smart home standard – Matter**
* The feature has a specific MOQ to be developed and released
** Matter support will be available as an OTA update of Aqara Hubs after the official release of Matter specifications.
Manuals and Guides
Frequently Asked Questions
How to add the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor to the Control hub?
Move the Temperature and Humidity Sensor close to the hub, open the Aqara Home app, go to the Device page of the hub, select “Add child device”, click “Temperature and Humidity Sensor” and add following the instructions. When the hub makes voice prompts, it indicates that the sensor has added successfully.
Why does the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor fail to connect? How to reconnect?
There are 3 possible reasons:
- Operation error. Try to add the device according to the adding method again.
- The device is too far apart from the Hub. Try to move the device closer to the Hub, with as few obstacles as possible.
- There are too many devices under the Hub.
Why is the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor offline often?
There are 3 possible reasons:
- If the device is too far apart from the Hub, test the distance between the sensor device and the Hub and install the device closer to the Hub, to improve connectivity.
- Low battery or no battery. You need to replace the battery.
- The device is installed on the surface and the signal has been interfered with. Ensure you avoid metal surfaces.
How to verify that the current installation location is proper?
After the Temperature and Humidity Sensor is connected successfully and prior to it being installed, press the button of the Temperature and Humidity Sensor, if the Hub gives a voice prompt “Connected Successfully”, current location is good; if the Hub does not give a voice prompt, reduce the distance between the sensor and the hub and try again.
Any Attentions need to be paid while installing Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
- The distance between the hub and the Temperature and Humidity Sensor should not be too far. Press the reset button before installation. Once the hub gives a prompt of normal connection, install the sensor;
- Simply place the sensor at your desired location;
- Where possible avoid placing it in a location prone to rain or vapour exposure;
- Do not install it in the refrigerator, kitchen or washroom if possible.
How to reset the Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
If you do not want to use it or you want to add it under other hubs, long press the reset button for over 5 seconds until the indicator flashes three times. Then the hub will give a voice prompt “Device Deleted”.
What is the function of the button on the Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
Single press to check the connectivity to the Hub. It will report the temperature and humidity data to the Control hub. Press to add and reset sub-devices.
Can the Temperature and Humidity Sensor be connected with the mobile phone directly?
The Temperature and Humidity Sensor cannot be connected with the mobile phone directly. Ensure you connect the hub with the mobile phone, and then connect the Temperature and Humidity Sensor with the hub.
What environment is the Temperature and Humidity Sensor suitable for use in?
The Temperature and Humidity Sensor is suitable for indoor use. Normal operating temperature: -20~50℃; humidity: 0~100%, non-condensing environment.
How about the accuracy of the Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
Temperature precision: ±0.3℃; Humidity Precision: ±3%; Atmospheric Pressure precision: ±0.12kPa.
How often does the Temperature and Humidity Sensor upload data?
If the temperature humidity and atmospheric pressure varies only slightly, data will be reported once an hour. If the temperature variation exceeds 0.5℃, the humidity variation exceeds 6% and the atmospheric pressure is no less than 25Pa, data will be reported instantly.
What is the alerting mechanism of the Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
When the Temperature and Humidity Sensor detects that current environment is out of the comfort zone, it will push notifications to the mobile phone. This function can be disabled, if you wish, in the Aqara Home app.
What devices can the Temperature and Humidity Sensor link?
The Temperature and Humidity Sensor can work with other intelligent devices in Mi Smart Home. For example, when the temperature is higher than the set value, the Temperature and Humidity Sensor will work with the Smart Plug to turn on the electric fan; when the humidity is lower than the set value, the Temperature and Humidity Sensor will work with the Smart Plug to turn on the humidifier, to adjust the atmosphere to the desired humidity.
What is the maximum responsive distance between the Temperature and Humidity Sensor and the hub? Are walls permissible in the range?
Indoor responsive distance is about 10m, walls are permissible; outdoor responsive distance is about 65m.
If the Wi-Fi connection is broken, is there any response between the sensor and the hub?
- Once the Wi-Fi connection is broken, the sensor can still be triggered, and following being triggered, the sensor will execute corresponding function according to previous setting in the app. For example, if the hub has entered arming mode before the connection is broken, the hub will sound the local alarm once the sensor is triggered;
- After the connection is broken, control or response cannot be executed via the app, but local basic functions can be performed.
Why do not the hub and the Temperature and Humidity Sensor respond with each other sometimes when the connection is normal?
Ensure that the distance between the hub and the sensor does not exceed 10m (effective distance). In this case, it is best to install the sensor at a location which is as close as possible to the hub.
Physical and Performance Attributes
Misc Product Attributes
Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor (Per Unit)
Wireless Protocol: Zigbee
Dimensions: 36 × 36 × 9 mm (1.42 × 1.42 × 0.35 in.)
Temperature Range and Precision: -20℃~+50°C, ±0.3℃ (-4℉~+122℉, ±0.5°F）
Humidity Range and Precision: 0 – 100% RH (non-condensing), ±3%
Atmospheric Pressure Range and Precision: 30 kPa – 110 kPa, ±0.12 kPa
What’s in the Box: Temperature and Humidity Sensor x 1, Sticker x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1
App: Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
Aaqra Hub E1
Product Model: HE1-G01
Input Voltage: 5V 0.5A
Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C (14°F~104°F)
Product Dimensions: 108×30×8 mm (4.25×1.18×0.31 in.)
Wireless Protocol: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Zigbee 3.0
Operating Humidity: 0~95% RH, no condensation