Aqara Smart Security Complete Kit
Enhance home security and automation with the Aqara Smart Security Complete Kit. Explore advanced features like local face recognition, HomeKit Secure Video, and versatile sensors for a connected lifestyle. Trust Aqara for innovative, reliable solutions. Upgrade your home security today!
£199.99 inc VAT
*At present, the Aqara Door and Window Sensor T1 are the only device in this kit that support Matter. The Camera Hub G2H Pro will soon receive Matter support through an over-the-air (OTA) update.
EAN / Barcode: 5061030100219
Aqara Smart Security Complete Kit – Comprehensive Home Protection
The Aqara Smart Security Complete Kit provides an all-in-one solution for your home security needs. This kit includes a range of Aqara products designed to enhance the safety and convenience of your home and offers an integrated approach to home security and automation. With advanced features and compatibility with various smart home ecosystems, you can protect your home while enjoying the convenience of a connected lifestyle. Trust Aqara for reliable, cutting-edge solutions to safeguard your family and belongings. Upgrade your home security today!
What’s Aqara Smart Security Complete Kit included:
- 1 pc Aqara Smart Video Doorbell G4
- 1 pc Aqara Motion Sensor P1
- 2 pcs Aqara Door & Window Sensor T1
- 1 pc Aqara Vibration Sensor
- 1 pc Aqara Camera Hub G2H Pro
Aqara Smart Video Doorbell G4 – Local Face Recognition, More Privacy and Convenience
Aqara G4 is a unique video doorbell that can be wired or battery-powered. It is also the first battery-powered option to work with Apple’s HomeKit Secure Video and supports streaming to Google and Alexa smart displays, featuring local AI used for facial recognition alerts, automations, and much more.
Local AI Face Recognition:
The built-in local face algorithm is the biggest advantage of the Aqara doorbell. It can help people quickly know the identity of the person outside the door by remarking the name of the specified face and push notification via the app, or set different automations* based on the specific person. Even if the network is disconnected sometimes, the recognition function will not be affected.
Security with HomeKit Secure Video & Compatible with Multi Ecosystems.:
This is the world’s first battery-based HomeKit Secure Video doorbell**. Security with HomeKit Secure Video; Video analysis and notifications happen on your Apple devices, such as iPad, Phone, Apple TV. Everything is encrypted before it’s stored in Apple’s iCloud***. Besides, It can realize the interconnection of audio and video with Google and Alexa and be interconnected with Yandex Smart Home app to achieve the automation.
Free Cloud and Local Storage:
Aqara G4 knows how to save money for you, but still provides a good storage experience – 7 days of free cloud storage, which is equivalent to saving for you up to £50 per year on subscription fees. And the indoor chime of G4 provides the local microSD card (not included) storage option, which is safer and more convenient. NAS storage is also supported to provide more options for our users.
On-Demand Video and Two-Way Talk:
Answer the outdoors from anywhere. Or see and talk live from your smartphone, whether you are at home or on the other side of the world, it seems you are always at home. When a visitor comes, the APP pushes a reminder, and you can check the situation outside the door by video at any time, have a conversation or check. Thanks to the 162° wide-angle field of view +1080p HD Video + full glass (4 Glass) lens of G4, it can display video more clearly and stably. What’s more? G4 is suitable for outdoor use, thanks to the higher ambient temperature (cold/hot) stability and the IPX3 waterproof level.******
Battery and Wired 2-in-1:
Although extremely feature-packed, the G4’s battery life is one of the longest: its 6-battery pack lets it be used for up to 4 months****. Moreover, you can wire the G4 to a 12-24V AC or 8-24V DC transformer, and the batteries will only be used in case of a power outage! Please note, if you have an existing 8V AC transformer, you will need to upgrade/replace your transformer in order to provide a suitable power supply for mains/wired usage. Need technical assistance? No problem! Please contact us for free installation advice.
The doorbell G4 comes with an indoor Chime-Repeater. The unique Chime-Repeater is equipped with a loud 95 dB speaker and USB-C port for more flexible placement. Apart from that, it can even be powered from a powerbank* or mini-UPS for battery backup*!.
Voice Changing Option:
G4 has a unique voice-changing dialogue technology. It is special in the video doorbell category. Users can change the voice of the intercom audio to uncle voice, robot voice, and clown voice, which can better protect the user’s privacy and identity.
Support Do Not Disturb Mode:
Users can customize the ringing period and ringing volume of the doorbell. When the Do Not Disturb mode is turned on, even if someone maliciously rings the bell in the middle of the night, users can still sit back and relax.
Personalised Custom Ringtones:
Supports users to upload personalized custom ringtones as the sound of the doorbell, which can be automatically configured to play on the outdoor doorbell or indoor repeater, and realize automatic linkage configuration, such as identifying strangers and broadcasting on the outdoor doorbell “Tom is not at home, please come back tomorrow”.
Various Abnormal State Alarms:
When the doorbell is forcibly disassembled, the outdoor ambient temperature is abnormally high/low temperature, the people stay at the door, the battery power is low, etc., the alarm state can be flexibly configured to remind the owner to pay attention to the safety status of the door and the working condition of the equipment.
Set Masking Area:
Privacy protection can be set for up to 3 designated areas on the screen. After setting, the designated areas in the live screen and video screen will be blocked, which can protect the privacy of neighbors. This function is fully considered for users living in apartment buildings.
* To achieve the automation, and link with other smart devices, you need to purchase an additional Zigbee Hub.
** To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, the latest version of iOS or iPadOS is recommended. HomeKit Secure Video requires a supported iCloud+ plan and a HomePod mini, HomePod, Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub. It is recommended that you update to the latest software and operating system.
*** iCloud or other supported third-party cloud storage is not included, and should be controlled separately via the respecting app.
**** The calculation assumes 35 device wake-ups and 6-second event video recording a day.
***** MicroSD cards not included, users need to purchase additional.
******The Video Doorbell G4 is recommended to be installed on a porch or in other shaded areas.
Aqara Motion Sensor P1 – Updated and most advanced version of this best-selling motion sensor
Motion Sensor P1 detects body motion and the state of ambient light. If there are any people moving or any change in the ambient light state in the areas under detection, the motion sensor will send notice to the Aqara Home app (iOS/Android) through the connected Aqara Zigbee 3.0 Hub or link to other devices.
- Configurable Detection Timeout: The detection timeout can be configured without any hardware modding. Just set any timeout from 1 to 200 seconds, confirm by pressing the device button. (Please note: decreasing the detection timeout leads to shorter battery life)
- 5-Year Battery Life*: Thanks to the energy saving technologies and improved batteries, the Motion Sensor P1 now can reach a record five-year battery life, which will make its battery life long even in case of extra-low temperatures or lightning-fast detection timeouts.
- All-Round Compatibility: Compatible with the most popular smart home ecosystems. HomeKit, Alexa, IFTTT, and more are supported. Matter support will be available as an OTA update of Aqara hubs after the official release of specification.
- 170° Field of View: Extra wide field of view, 170° for up to 2 meters and 150° for up to 7 meters. Moreover, thanks to its versatile 360-degree stand, the viewing angle can be adjusted so that only the motion in the desired area will be detected.
- Adjustable Sensitivity (Distance): The user can configure how sensitive the sensor will be. Three sensitivity modes (high, medium and low), refer to the distance the sensor will be triggered from, which can help to reduce false alarms and make installation more flexible.
- Built-in Light Sensor: The light sensor built-in into the P1 can be used to control the lights more precisely. For example, only turn on the lights when it’s dark and motion is detected in order to save energy and increase the lifespan of lights.
- Smart Home Automations: Motion sensor is a natural part of the majority of smart home automations: configure the IF conditions as well as THEN actions, and many routine tasks such as turning on the lights, opening curtains or controlling the TV will become automated**.
- Local and Remote Alarm: Thanks to the Aqara Home Alert System, the Motion Sensor P1 may become a reliable security device: configure away mode in the app, and enjoy constant monitoring, local sound and light alarms and cloud notifications in case motion is detected. Or, use it in HomeKit or other supported systems for the same purpose.
- Zigbee 3.0 Protocol: Enjoy the benefits of the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology. Better stability and compatibility (more standardized protocol), longer support, and more features.
- Future-Proofing via OTA: The sensor now supports OTA updates, which means that new features and fixes can be added after the release of the product.
* 5-year battery life can be achieved with the LED indication function turned off and with detection timeout not less than 30 seconds.
** Aqara Zigbee 3.0 hub and controllers are required for this functionality.
Aqara Door and Window Sensor T1 – Detects door or window status in real-time
The Aqara Door and Window Sensor T1 detects the open and close state of doors or windows through the distance between the sensor unit and the magnet. It consumes a minimal amount of energy. No tools are required, just stick it to the desired place and use it in a dozen of possible use cases.
- (NEW) OTA Update Support: Compared to the original sensors, the T1 series has got an OTA update support, which has enhanced their stability and functionality.
- A Smart Sensor with Maximum Versatility: For an added convenience and peace of mind, you will be able to install this tiny sensor not only on the doors and windows, but also into the drawers, mailboxes, and even AC units to achieve Multi-Ecosystem Support: After binding it to an Aqara hub, the sensor can be exposed to third-party platforms, such as Apple Home, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and even Matter. Moreover, it can be natively integrated with Samsung SmartThings and Yandex Smart Home.
- Aqara Home Automations: You can trigger different scenes and automations with our suite of smart home products. For example, when you open the door in the evening, the Aqara Door and Window Sensor T1 will send a signal to the Aqara Wall Switch to turn on the lights. No matter how late you get home, the lights will automatically turn on.
- Security Notifications: With the Door and Window Sensor T1, you can turn on alarm mode when you leave the house or when you are asleep. If a door or window is opened, the Hub will sound an alarm and send a notification to your phone.
- Advanced Technology: Aqara Door and Window Sensor T1 detects the current status of doors or windows via the distance between the sensor and the magnet. The sensor is also energy-efficient and one battery can last over 2 years under normal usage.
Aqara Vibration Sensor – Detects vibration, tilt, and drop movements
The Aqara Vibration Sensor is embedded with a high precision acceleration sensor and it detects the vibration and movement of objects. It communicates with the Aqara Hub via Zigbee protocol. It also works with other smart accessories to set various smart scenes, such as local and remote alarms when it detects glass breaks.
- Designed to Fit Various Places: Aqara Vibration Sensor can be placed anywhere according to your needs, guarding your home.
- Smart Control in Apple Home App: Aqara Vibration Sensor works with other HomeKit-enabled accessories in Home to make your life easier.
- Security Notification: When vibration, tilt or drop is detected, Aqara Vibration Sensor will trigger the Hub to sound an alarm and send a notification to your phone.
- Aqara Home Automation: You can customise different scenes with Aqara’s suite of smart home products. Even if the Wi-Fi connection is unstable or disconnected, as long as the Hub is powered, the local automation associated with this product still works properly.
- Advanced Technology: Aqara Vibration Sensor is embedded with a high precision acceleration sensor. The shell is made of anti-UV material and the colour will not fade allowing for long-term usage. It consumes low energy and one button battery lasts about 2 years.
Aqara Camera Hub G2H Pro -HomeKit Secure Video camera with smart home hub functionality
Aqara Camera Hub G2H Pro is an intelligent product that integrates dual functions of camera and hub. It has functions such as video intercom, motion detection, sound detection, MicroSD card recording, NAS storage, timelapse, privacy area covering and so on. It can also be used as a Zigbee hub in collaboration with other sensors, controllers, and other accessories to realize the functions such as home guard, data reporting, and smart control. It also supports HomeKit Secure Video.
- Built-in Zigbee 3.0 Hub: Connect up to 64 Aqara sensors and controllers and enjoy home automation, remote control, and third-party ecosystem support.
- Fullest HomeKit Support: The G2H Pro HomeKit support has improved. Apart from HomeKit Secure Video* and HomeKit-enabled 2-way audio, it now supports all 4 modes of the HomeKit Security System which is also automatically synced with the Aqara Security Guard.
- All-Round Compatibility: Apart from HomeKit, the G2H Pro also supports Amazon Alexa, and Google Home (including streaming to smart displays), and connects the compatible child devices to HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, and more.
- NAS** and larger capacity microSD support: Apart from the microSD card, which now has an increased maximum capacity of up to 512 GB, the G2H Pro also supports local NAS storage that uses the Samba protocol.
- Custom Ringtones and Timelapse: Custom ringtones are finally here! Users’ favourite feature allows the G2H Pro to play uploaded recordings and use them in automation. Apart from that, the camera now supports timelapse clips generation, which allows summarizing the day in one short video.
- Subscription-Free Alerts and Built-in Siren: The G2H Pro Camera Hub will notify you via smartphone and built-in siren and record a short clip in case an abnormal sound or motion is detected. A short clip will be sent to the cloud immediately (can be disabled in settings) while the full footage will be recorded locally.
- Invisible IR Night LEDs: Thanks to 940 nm infrared night vision LEDs, the G2H Pro Camera Hub doesn’t have an annoying glow that could disturb your sleep during the night.
- 146° Wide-Angle Lens and 1080p Sensor: The G2H Pro now supports an even wider viewing angle (diagonal) due to the absent distortion correction, which gives the image, captured by a crisp 1080p sensor, a more “fish-eye” look.
- 360° Stand and Flexible Placement: The base has a built-in strong magnet, which can be attached to the surface of metal objects. The package includes an iron wall mount and screws, which support multiple installation methods.
- Event Timeline and Notifications***: With the G2H Pro, when your Aqara sensors are triggered by an event such as opening the door, it will be marked on the video timeline, and you will be able to see video notifications.
- Activity and Privacy Masking Zones: Apart from the configurable activity zones, that can be set within the Aqara Home app (iOS/Android) to reduce unnecessary alerts, the G2H Pro has a local privacy masking, that can prevent certain parts of the image to be recorded or sent to third-party servers such as Google or Amazon.
- Face and Package Recognition*: Thanks to the HomeKit Secure Video, the G2H Pro also supports face and package recognition and notifications that are processed locally on your HomeKit hub such as HomePod.
- RGB LED: Compared to the G2H, the G2H Pro now has a colourful indicator LED.
- Supports the Next-Gen smart home standard – Matter
* To support HomeKit Secure Video, an iCloud subscription, HomeKit hub and up-to-date iOS/iPad OS/ tvOS are required.
** Some features may be unavailable by the time of the launch
*** Aqara sensors required for this functionality
Physical and Performance Attributes
You may also like…
Aqara Camera Hub G2H Pro£59.47 inc VAT Add to basket
Aqara Door and Window Sensor T1£16.98 inc VAT Add to basket
Aqara Smart Video Doorbell G4 (Black)£89.99 inc VAT Add to basket
Aqara Motion Sensor P1£21.24 inc VAT Add to basket
Aqara Vibration Sensor£19.99 inc VAT Add to basket